Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the draw forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The draw is being run via the Diamondport website during the promotional period.
- The draw commences at 12.01am AEST Tuesday 15th January 2019 and concludes 11.59pm AEST Sunday 31st March 2019 (‘Promotional Period’).
- The Promoter of this draw is Diamondport Pty Ltd (ABN 19162523926) at 402/180 Queen Street, Brisbane Queensland 4000, Telephone 07 3210 1011 (‘Promoter’).
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this draw are ineligible to enter.
- Competition open to entrants 18 years of age or over.
- Number of entries: One entry per person.
- People may enter the competition by filling out ‘Australia’s Biggest Engagement Ring Survey’ at www.diamondport.com/engagement-ring-survey during the promotional period. All required information must be entered into the survey including name and email address.
- Entries must be made via the Diamondport survey at http://www.diamondport.com/engagement-ring-survey during the promotional period.
- The prize consists of 1 x $4000 gift voucher to be used for jewellery at Diamondport.
- The winner of the competition will be picked via a draw at 4pm AEST Monday 1st April 2019 at the Diamondport office 402/180 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
- The winner of the prize will be notified by email on the day of the draw. The name of the winner will also be published on the Diamondport website within one business day of the draw.
- Unclaimed Prize Re-Draw- In the event that a Prize winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the Prize for three (3) months from the date of the draw. If the Prize is not claimed within three (3) months of the date of the draw, the Promoter will select another winner for the unclaimed Prize from the reserve entries in order of draw. In the case of a redraw, it will occur at 4pm on the 1st July 2019. Re-draw Prize winners will be notified as set out in above section.
- The prize will be available for collection from the Diamondport office 402/180 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000 within listed business hours.
- The gift voucher must be used in 1 transaction within 12 months of the draw.
- The gift voucher and any unused portion of the gift voucher are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- By entering the competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions. Liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- Authorised Under permit Numbers: TBC Authorised under NSW Permit LTPS/18/3050, ACT TP 18/02449.
- Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:
The Promoter collects the entrant’s personal information to assist it in processing the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents us to:
- The Promoter contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services, newsletters or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant.
The express consent referred to in this statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law).
Entrant’s personal information may also be disclosed to state lottery agencies and the winner’s name published on the Promoter’s website www.diamondport.com.au and as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.